Sunday, December 7, 2008

Secret Santa

So we at work decided to have a little Secret Santa gig where we pull names to give a gift to. When opportunities like this arise, I always jump on the bandwagon to participate. 

I'm the clown at work, always acting up and getting into trouble, but I only do it to boost morale, because it's sort of in the negatives right now due to slow business. Anyway, what makes this so fun is that I work with 90% women and I'm the only guy who signed up for this, so for my gift, instead of giving some everyday cliche like a gift card, make-up, or CD, I'm giving them a.... whoopie cushion!

I got a dirty face from my mother when I told her this, because she says that's not very nice and immature, but I think it's a brilliant idea. Why? Because it's a prime example of laughter and fun. It's impossible to not have fun with a whoopie cushion because it's a favorite childhood past time. Anyone who's had fun with something when they were a kid are more than likely to enjoy it as an adult. Plus, the girls at work will find it very typical of me to buy something like a whoopie cushion. :)

No comments: